Friday, November 21, 2014

What are the worst driving habits that could lead to a car accident?

,


Drivers must be more cautiously since winter brought snow and ice in many parts of the country. If drivers won't change or eliminate their bad driving habits it might place them at fault for an accident, potentially leading to liability for damages or injuries. Here are the five driving habits that can come back to haunt you in the event of a car accident or injury lawsuit:



1. Following too closely - When the road become wet or icy and following too much closely may not give you enough time or distance to stop. It may cause rear-end collision.
2. Excessive speed - Drivers should observe speed limits.
3. Obstructed windshield, headlights.
4. Not using chains or snow tires.
5. Driving under the influence.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. mosscolella.com/michigan-truck-accident/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, whose car are we taking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. lawyers fees for car accident

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz www.eliaandponto.com/lansing-car-accident-lawyer/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! elia & ponto

    ReplyDelete